Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Osama Obama Leads in NH

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Osama Obama Leads in NH

    Looks like Osama is leading the NH primary today...

    My mom is the biggest Democrat in the world, she would even rival Super-Beast, and I just heard her say something I never thought I would hear, she just said she was gonna vote Republican if Osama gets the Democratic nod...
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Osama Obama Leads in NH

    Muslim name..worse than Bush and oil....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Osama Obama Leads in NH

    The sad thing is that there are a lot of people who will vote for him so they can be 'progressive' and vote for a black muslime.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Osama Obama Leads in NH

    I may just not vote for a president...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Osama Obama Leads in NH

    I don't have a horse in the race. I hate each and every candidate for one reason or another.

    FDT is the only one I remotely have anything for, but he doesn't seem to give a [censored].
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Osama Obama Leads in NH

    There are some I would waste a vote for...but more than likely they'll not be on the ballot...and I say waste cuz more than likely the candidates I'm more comfortable with won't be in the race come March...much less November. After that I guess it's just vote for the one that will do the least harm. I would vote for Richardson tho.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •